This legal notice regulates the use and use of the websites www.totumanalytic.com, www.totumservice.com and www.saurondigital.com , owned by Tecnoconsulting Smart Business, SL with NIF: B88145818 (as of now: OWNER)
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or against third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
Any use other than the authorized one is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEB may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
- Identity: TotumGoup Consulting S.L. – NIF: B10655413. – NIF: B88145818
- Postal address: Paseo de la Castellana, 43. 28043 Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web contact form
All notifications and communications between the users and OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND COMMUNICATION
The website and its services are free and open access. However, OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all those data that he communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make proper use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be assigned to the user None of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to No type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages of any kind derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to Its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.